Continuous low temperature, reusable for 5 years
Keep ultra-low freezers at -50°C ~ -40°C for 24 hours during breakdown or power outage, and securely store your precious samples and reagents. ChilLabo also helps the freezers to return to normal temperature quickly after power failure, protecting temperature-sensitive tissues, cells, RNA, and other samples.
Place ChilLabo where you desired. So easy!
Place pre-frozen ChilLabo on every shelf with samples in an ultra-low temperature freezer to ensure sustainable chilling of samples and avoid rapid temperature rise during freezer or power failure, significantly decreasing the risk of freezer temperature loss and the need to open the freezer to transfer samples.
Install the optional temperature recorder to collect and monitor temperature data and changes, ensuring no data loss in the event of a freezer or power failure.
Graph showing temperature and the corresponding temperature maintaining time (Freezer model: 780L Stirling SU780XLE).
* Different freezers may vary. Place the appropriate number of ChilLabo according to different models and temp-control time.
* Optional temperature recorder can also be equipped to record real-time temperature change curves in the freezer, especially after a freezer or power failure.
Core Technology: BocaPCMTM
Principle: During the process of temperature rise inside the freezer cavity, ChilLabo's phase change material (PCM) will absorb the heat energy (latent heat) by transforming from solid phase to liquid phase, thus maintaining all frozen samples at a stable ultra-low temperature range, preventing any damages to the samples.
* Maintain freezer temperature at -50℃~-40℃ for 24 hours upon power outage or freezer failure.
* Duration of low temperature maintenance increases with the number of ChilLabo ice slabs placed.
* Stable and reusable, quality guaranteed for 5 years.
Pre-frozen Temperature and Time
Place it into a -70℃/-80℃ ultra-low temperature freezer to pre-freeze, and the freezer temperature be stabilized at -70℃/-80℃ for 2-3 days.
Maintaining Temp and Time
Place the appropriate number of ChilLabo into a -70℃/-80℃ ultra-low temperature freezer to pre-freeze, and ChilLabo will keep ultra-low freezers at -50°C ~ -40°C for 24 hours during breakdown or power outage.
Reusable, with a 5-year quality guarantee against unintentional damage
High-density polyethylene shell, PCM phase change material inside
Ultra-low freezers temperature below -60℃
PCM Specific Heat